At OCULA, we think differently. We innovate, educate and inspire change. Through our care, we improve people's lives.
When you work with us, you're investing in your future. Once you join our tribe, you're a part of something bigger.
Want to upskill? Ready for a greater role? We’ve got your back. We’ll give you the training and tools to progress and help you to realise your dream job.
We know a great business begins with a great team, so we go above and beyond to ensure your work day is enjoyable, stimulating and challenging - at OCULA we aim to cultivate your talent and help you further your goals.
We believe in attitude over experience, persona over background, intelligence over qualifications; so if you’re looking to make a change (and you’re awesome) then give us a yell.
We are always on the hunt for superstars.
We live in the Southern Alps, so we like to play. We’ll give you plenty of time off to enjoy the outdoors, and you’ll be secure in knowing you have a solid career progression.
So if you're in the market for a career with opportunity and rewards, if you want work to be fun and you’re keen to join a great team (we actually are great) you've come to the right place.
Sound like you?
We have the current positions available:
1. Qualified Dispensing Optician and/or Optical Assistant - full-time
2. Eyewear Sales, with training to become a Dispensing Optician - full time
1. Qualified Dispensing Optician - full time or part time
1. Optometrist - with experience or want to train in paediatrics and binocular vision - full time or part time
2. Qualified Dispensing Optician - full time or part time
3. Eyewear Sales, with opportunity for on-site training to become a Dispensing Optician - full time
If you would like to make contact or apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, CV and a completed application form.