MiSight® 1 day
MiSight® 1 day are specific, soft contact lenses, proven to reduce myopia progression in children and teenagers.
- MISight 1 day are developed specifically for children. They are soft contacts proven to reduce myopic vision as well as improving vision when not wearing glasses or contact lenses.
- Disposable, daily lenses mean there is little chance of infection, and with no need to clean or take special care, they are easy for children to manage themselves.
- Mi-Sight 1 day contacts decrease the chance of developing Myopia at -6.00D or more, lowering the risk of eye diseases associated with short sightedness such as glaucoma or retinal detachment.
- Provides exemplary oxygen transmission for daily wear as well as low dehydration rates, resulting in all-day comfort and eye health.
- Allows children and teenagers to freely participate in contact sports they would otherwise not be able to do, wearing glasses.
If you’re considering contact lenses for your child, get in touch. We’re happy to discuss whether it’s the right option!